Heal Health Warehouse
Heal Health Warehouse is a retail and online store in Namibia. We specialize in providing Namibians with a natural selection in health food & supplements, personal hygiene & beauty care, household cleaning & aromatherapy products. All our products on the website are ready and available to ship you from our warehouse in Swakopmund.
Klein Swakopmunder Distribution CC T/A Heal Health Warehouse as the Provider has the following Terms and Conditions set out to govern your use as the User of the Website located at the domain name www.healhealthwarehouse.com
- Provider: Klein Swakopmunder Distribution CC T/A Heal Health Warehouse
- The User: is the person who accesses and uses the Website, also known as the customer
- Website: located at the domain name www.healhealthwarehouse.com
You, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions when accessing and using the Website www.healhealthwarehouse.com
Please note that you as the User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the User consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communications satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Heal Health Warehouse sells a wide variety of products online. An agreement of sale between Heal Health Warehouse and the customer is only valid once the payment made by the customer was received by the provider. Please note that the use of any of the products bought from this Website is at the purchaser/user’s own risk. The purchase/user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury, or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the website.
Heal Health Warehouse operates as a retail store in Swakopmund and as an online store for the rest of Namibians to shop from. Please take note on the following Refund & Returns rules and regulations executed by Heal Health Warehouse as a retail and online store:
- The provision of availability on our products on the website is subject to the availability of the product at our warehouse. As we also operate a retail store, products could be purchased simultaneously online and at the retail store. It is in our best interest to have enough stock available for all our retail and online customers. If it does however happen that an item purchased online is not available, Heal Health Warehouse will contact the customer with options.
- A refund can be requested by the customer – If a product purchased online is unavailable or the customer decides not to want the product anymore and a successful payment was received by Heal Health Warehouse. Please take note that the refund will only be done if the product purchased has not yet been dispatched by Heal Health Warehouse.
- If a customer wishes to return a product purchased from Heal Health Warehouse, the customer will be liable for the shipping costs incurred. The product returned will only be accepted and refunded if it is received in the same condition as sold.
- If a product is wrong, damaged, or broken when received, the customer must inform Heal Health Warehouse within 24 hours of receiving it. We will then assess the information received and report back with the options to solve the problem.
- Heal Health Warehouse reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment was successfully received. If Heal Health Warehouse decides to cancel the customer’s order, the customer will receive a full refund.
Shipping and Delivering in Namibia
Heal Health Warehouse offer customers with door-to-door delivery within Namibia.
The Courier service (arranged by us) will collect your parcel from our warehouse in Swakopmund and deliver it to your residence or place of work.
Depending on the payment method, your parcel will ship within 24-48 hours from our warehouse in Swakopmund. Please note that we stock all our available products on the website at our warehouse in Swakopmund. The arrival of your parcel will depend on the courier and where you are located in Namibia. All deliveries are made during working hours from Monday to Friday. Please note that orders received on a Friday after 15h00 will only be dispatched the following Monday.
Delivery can be made to most of the towns in Namibia. The delivery cost is N$ 65 to all locations (please see below) in Namibia when ordering to the value of less than N$500. If your ordering value is more than N$500 your delivery will be free of charge. The shipping charge will be added at checkout before you enter your shipping address.
After placing a successful order, you can choose to collect your order at our warehouse in Swakopmund.
Destination we ship to in Namibia
- Zone 1 – Swakopmund, Henties Bay, Walvis Bay
- Zone 2 – Windhoek, Okahandja, Usakos, Karibib
- Zone 3 – Otjiwarongo, Rehoboth, Kalkrand
- Zone 4 – Aroab, Bethaine, Eenhana, Grunau, Karasburg, Koes, Maltahohe, Okakarara, Ombalantu, Omuthuya, Ondangwa, Ongwediwa, Opuwa, Oshakati, Oshikango, Oshikuk, Otapi, Tsandi, Uis
- Zone 5 – Gibeon, Gobabis, Gochas, Grootfontein, Kamanjab, Keetmanshoop, Khorixas, Kombat, Mariental, Omaruru, Otavi, Outjo, Stampriet, Tsumeb, Witvlei, Asab
- Zone 6 – Aus, Aussenkehr, Divundu, Katima Mulilo, Luderitz, Nkurenkuru, Noordoewer, Okahao, Okongo, Ondajokwe, Oranjemund, Oshana, Rosh Pinah, Ruacana, Rundu
Please enquire about any other towns not listed. Thank you!
Heal Health Warehouse acquires private information from the users/customers through orders placed on the online store website. The private information received will be kept in the confidence of Heal Health Warehouse and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information needed to successfully execute the customer’s order will be made known to the third party. Information such as the delivery address and contact number.
Payment options on Heal Health Warehouse’s website is:
- Bank Transfer / EFT
- PayToday – NamOnline
- Credit Card – Visa / Mastercard
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Klein Swakopmunder Distribution CC T/A Heal Health Warehouse via Virtual Card Services who use the strictest forms of security. Customer details will be stored separately from card details which are entered by the customer on the Virtual Card Services secure payment terminal. For more information on the Virtual Card Services visit the PayGate website at www.vcs.co.za
The transaction currency for purchases on the Heal Health Warehouse website is Namibian Dollar (NAD).
Heal Health Warehouse takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the online purchase transaction. The responsibilities include the sale of goods sold on the website, customer service, after-sale service, and the delivery of the goods.
Please note that the use of this website by customers may only be to browse the content and products and to make legitimate purchases. Persons may not use this site for any purposes such as fraudulent or speculative transactions or to copy, reproduce, republish, or redistribute any of the images, designs, banners, or content available on the website.
Company information and country of domicile
- PO Box 678 Swakopmund Namibia
- 14 Hendrik Witbooi Street Swakopmund Namibia
- Telephone: +264 64 463232
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is run by Klein Swakopmunder Distribution CC based in Namibia. And may, in its sole discretion, change this Terms & Conditions Agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Important Notice to all our customers. We do our utmost best to have all the information on this website be as accurate and up to date as possible. However, due to the possibility of human and technical error, Heal Health Warehouse accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the website. Neither do we accept responsibility for any adverse reactions that any of our products may cause. While we have taken every reasonable measure to ensure that the products promoted on this website are of the highest quality and safety. The recommendations on this website are not that of a medical practitioner and we, therefore, advise the consultation of a medical practitioner if there is ever any doubt as to the use of the products.