Soothing Baby Massage and Bath Oil
A certified organic baby massage and bath oil that contains a blend of moisturising and calming oils such as Kalahari melon, almond and jojoba, to nurture and protect delicate baby skin. Can be used to massage baby or dispensed into the bath to nourish and hydrate baby’s skin.
Adored by moms and babies alike, the Pure Beginnings Soothing Baby Massage & Bath Oil is the ideal oil to use during a bonding baby massage. Alternatively, simply add it to baby’s bath to provide additional nourishment to the skin.
- Kalahari melon seed oil – rich in omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Almond oil – softening and soothing to the skin
- Jojoba oil – natural skin conditioner
- Avocado oil – rich in healthy fatty acids and proven to soothe skin
- pH balanced to that of the skin to provide an optimal environment for the skin microbiome
- Petroleum free – will not clog pores and allows skin to breathe
- Ecocert certified organic cosmetic
Massage: Apply a small amount to your hand. Massage into baby, applying gentle pressure in circular motions.
Bath: Dispense 2-3 pumps of oil into running water.
Dispense a few drops into the Pure Beginnings Probiotic Baby Body Cream to add extra nourishment to the product and give it that familiar Pure Beginnings scent. Moms can use it on their bellies pre- and post -pregnancy to help with stretch marks.
Advantages Of Regular Baby Massages
- Affirms your bond with your baby
- Encourages digestion and eases baby’s colic, constipation and gas/wind
- Improves blood circulation and skin conditions
- Encourages sensory stimulation and routine building
- Helps build parent’s and baby’s self-esteem
- Improves baby’s health and general well-being
- Helps baby sleep for longer and stimulates neurological development
- Helps you become more confident in handling your child, and better at recognising their needs
- Relieves stress for both mother and baby, and enables the mother to engage in a positive way with her baby
- It can be a great way for partners, grandparents, and siblings to bond with the newest addition to the family
- Although massage is beneficial for all babies, it is particularly useful for those with special needs like Down’s syndrome or cerebral palsy, as it provides a unique way of communicating and soothing them.
Research has shown that baby massage promotes growth and development in premature babies and has many benefits for babies and parents in general. Enjoy a bonding experience with your baby using this relaxing and soothing massage oil. A Gentle Blend Of Chamomile, Lavender And Olive Oil
No Animal Testing
No Synthetic Colors
No Synthetic Fragrances
SOiL’s organic massage blends contain high quality, cold pressed carrier oils and essential oils, which have been specially selected for their therapeutic properties to make easy-to-use massage oils, formulated with a specific purpose in mind.
Baby Tummy Oil The Baby Tummy Oil by Weleda is a delicately composed composition based on mild almond oil. It is specifically developed for relaxing baby massages. This comforting oil, formulated with gentle almond oil and delicate natural essential oils derived from roman chamomile, marjoram and cardamom that are traditionally used for digestive concerns, complement the massage process by easing painful wind while relaxing your little one. Suggested use:
- After warming the oil in your hands, gently massage the oil in a clockwise direction, spiralling out from the navel over the tummy.
- Ensure that the massage is being carried out in a warm environment with warm hands (warm forearms and hands in temperate water prior to massage) using gentle and even movements.