Faithful to Nature Bamboo Kids Toothbrush with Castor Oil Bristles
Faithful to Nature’s Children’s Toothbrushes keep your kids teeth clean using 100% sustainable materials. The comfortable, and light handles are made using biodegradable bamboo, while the bristles are made from 100% castor bean oil. Make brushing a more natural experience for your children with Faithful to Nature’s Kids Toothbrush.
- Eco-friendly toothbrushes made from 100% sustainable materials
- Biodegradable bamboo handle
- Hour-glass grip is easy for small hands to handle
- Bristles made from 100% Castor oil
- Wavey bristles clean those hard-to-reach places
- Effectively removes plaque for a bright, white smile
- Gentle on gums, tough on cavities
Faithful to Nature Toothbrushes are boxed in FSC certified sustainable kraft card.
Kiddies Bamboo Toothbrush Pink
Same specs as for Kindbrush Adult, but with a smaller grip for tiny hands.
- Ideal for that little super-hero who wants to help save our planet.
- Small head – helps to clean hard to reach areas in the mouth.
- Fine, charcoal-infused nylon bristles – facilitate a gentle, deep cleaning to sweep away plaque along the gum-line and in between teeth.
- Ergonomically designed bamboo handle, offering a comfortable grip. Biodegradable, water-resistant, antibacterial and antifungal.
- A convenient flat bottom that allows the brush to stand sturdily on an even surface, helping to keep it dry and hygienic.
Natural Toothpaste Kids Strawberry
A bright and cheerful fluoride-free toothpaste containing no artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colourings or preservatives, that is gluten free and GM Free.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and, because it contains no mint, for those taking homeopathic treatments.
INGREDIENT | SOURCE | FUNCTION
calcium carbonate | chalk | gentle abrasive
glycerin | vegetable | moisture retention
aqua | purified water | moisture
sodium lauroyl sarcosinate | palm oil | dispersant
hydrated silica | natural ore | structuring agent
cellulose gum | plant fibre | thickener
aroma | strawberry and other natural flavours | fresh taste
foeniculum vulgare | fennel | fresh taste
limonene | fennel | fresh taste
Junior Toothpaste Creamy Strawberry Flavour
Aniseed helps ease griping, drooling and teething pains. All Oral Hygiene Products are non toxic, fluoride free and safe to swallow.
It has no fluoride because fluoride harms gums and periodontal tissue, causing loose teeth, pain and infection. Fluoride is very toxic. Excessive exposure damages the thyroid gland, is linked to weight gain, cancer and weakened immunity. There is no shortage of fluoride in our diet. We get fluoride from water, tea, coffee and most of our foods.
Brush teeth after breakfast and at bedtime. The product is not harmful if accidentally swallowed, but try to encourage kids to rinse out their mouth after brushing teeth.
Gentle Berry Toothpaste Fluoride Free 0 – 3 Years
Designed for children under the age of 3, this delicious, natural berry flavoured toothpaste is fluoride-free, making it non-toxic if swallowed. It also contains Xylitol to assist in the prevention of tooth decay.
The Pure Beginnings Gentle Berry Toothpaste is fluoride-free and designed for children up to the age of three. Formulated with a fantastic, natural berry flavour to appeal to the taste buds of little ones, our toothpaste will help get kids into the routine of brushing their teeth regularly – without being put off by the strong minty flavours designed for adults.
- Xylitol – helps inhibit the bacteria that cause tooth decay
- Calcium Carbonate – mild abrasive to protect infant enamel whilst brushing
- Kaolin – gentle clay abrasive to help safely remove plaque whilst brushing
- Age 0-3 years, but may be also be used by children older than that
- Non-toxic if swallowed
- Certified organic ingredients
The Risk Of Fluoride
The risk of fluoride to our health is something that everyone needs to understand. Even though fluoride may reduce tooth decay when applied topically, it is toxic to the rest of the body, and is likely to create health problems, especially when ingested. Our approach is to avoid this potentially harmful substance completely, and instead use other active ingredients that are effective at inhibiting the growth of bacteria that causes tooth decay.
The Benefits Of Xylitol
One of the greatest benefits of xylitol is how it interacts with bacteria. The cavity-causing bacteria that live in the mouth feed on fermentable sugars and produce lactic acid. This lactic acid is what eventually causes cavities because it eats through the enamel surfaces of our teeth. Xylitol is a non-fermentable sugar alcohol, which means the cariogenic bacteria cannot process it and therefore cannot produce lactic acid. Xylitol also has a unique anti-adhesive quality, which prohibits bacteria from adhering to cell tissue. This assists in maintaining the natural pH of the mouth, allowing teeth to be re-mineralized, which helps prevent cavities from forming in the first place.
Soothing Teething Gel
A non-medicated, natural teething remedy, with organic liquorice, marshmallow root extract and chamomile.
The Pure Beginnings Soothing Teething Gel is a natural teething remedy formulated to soothe the pain and help relieve the soreness associated with teething. This non-medicated formula has quickly become a trusted aid for moms looking for a safe, natural alternative to conventional teething gels.
- Liquorice root extract– traditionally used as a numbing agent for teething
- Marshmallow root extract – has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile – helps with soothing and calming
- Xylitol – helps inhibit the bacteria that cause tooth decay
- Non-medicated formula
- Benzocaine and Clove oil free
- Petroleum and SLS-free
Suggested use: Wash hands before use. Apply a small amount onto your finger and apply gently onto child’s gums. For best results massage into gums. Use as often as needed.
Whilst we recommend the use of the Pure Beginnings Soothing Teething Gel, here are some other tips you can also try to assist with teething discomfort:
- Allow your baby to gnaw or suck on a piece of chilled food like a whole carrot or a long piece of cucumber. The cold eases the pain, and these foods are easy for your baby to hold.
- Feeding your baby cold foods like yoghurt, apple puree and mashed up veggies can also soothe the ache.
- Place a sterilised teething toy in the freezer for your baby to chew on later to help relieve sore gums.
Liquorice and Marshmallow are not flavour ingredients
The key active ingredients in our Pure Beginnings Soothing Teething Gel include liquorice and marshmallow root extracts. Both ingredients have historically demonstrated strong natural anti-inflammatory properties, thereby assisting in reducing swelling, inflammation and the corresponding pain associated with inflamed gums. Liquorice also acts as a mucoprotective agent – in other words it creates a soothing film over the gum, helping to relieve pain and inflammation in the affected area.
Vanilla Mint Toothpaste Fluoride Free
Designed for children 3 years and older, this delicious, mildly spearmint-flavoured toothpaste is fluoride-free, making it non-toxic if swallowed. It also contains Xylitol to assist in the prevention of tooth decay. The mild hint of mint in the toothpaste allows kids to get used to adult flavours without putting them off brushing their teeth.
Spearmint contains antioxidant compounds including rosmarinic acid. Spearmint protects against and repair damage caused by free radicals.
Our finger toothbrushes are a great way to soothe itchy gums for a teething baby, while also keeping gums healthy and clean.
With the added bonus of prepping your little one for the feeling of a toothbrush and the ‘brushing’ motion for after their new teeth erupt.
P.S. they make a great little gift for a new mom or #BabyShower too!
- 100% food-grade silicone
- PBA, PVC, Phthalates FREE
- perfect for oral hygiene introduction
- soft bristles are gentle for little one’s gums
Baby Silicone Finger Toothbrush
Gently brush your baby’s growing teeth and gums with The Great Living Co Baby Silicone Finger Toothbrush. This toothbrush for babies comes in a two-piece set and it has an ergonomic design that helps you to effectively clean, massage and soothe your little one’s gums and teeth.
- Silicone toothbrush for babies
- Made from Food Grade Silicone
- Contains a small brush & a big brush
- Effectively cleans teeth & gums
- Massaging gums may help to alleviate itchiness
- Perfect for teething babies
- Free from toxins
- Easy to clean
- Clean before using the product, use a steriliser for 2-3 minutes to disinfect.
- Hold the baby gently in your arms and support the head in position.
- Slide your desired finger into the toothbrush head.
- Gently clean your baby’s teeth and gently massage their gums with a forward and backward motion.
- Clean the brush thoroughly after every use.
- This is NOT a toy. Intended for use by an adult on an infant. Infant using the brush by him/herself can pose a risk of choking. Adult supervision is always required.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- It is recommended that you replace the finger toothbrush after 2-3 months or immediately if you see cuts, bite marks or signs of wear and tear.
- Always inspect it for tears, bite marks and wear & tear before and after every use and replace it immediately if you notice it.
- Use a finger that is not too big for your baby’s mouth and never push it too far into their mouth or down their throat which can activate the gag reflux.
- Do not use imitation products that can compromise your child’s safety.
- 100% Food Grade Silicone.
Sage Gum Balm
The mild sage gum balm is a holistic care gel for the strengthening of the gums. It makes the gums more resistant and prevents bleeding and inflammation. Extracts from sage and chamomile, which are regarded as a traditional home remedy in oral care, support the recovery and treatment of sensitive gums.
Suggested use: After brushing your teeth, gently massage the gel to your gums with a soft brush or your fingers for 1-2 minutes, let it have its effect. Don’t rinse and do not eat or drink 15 minutes after application. Suitable for vegans.
Weleda dental and oral care products are manufactured with only pure natural substances without exceptions: Mineral plaster agents provide a gentle but thorough cleaning and natural essential oils give sustainable freshness. All Weleda dental and oral care products are free of foaming surfactants, synthetic fragrance, colorings and preservatives, as well as sugar and sugar substitutes. Thus, the natural balance of the oral area is preserved, an important prerequisite for absolute wellbeing.
Kids Tooth Gel Deeply clean children’s delicate first teeth. Children’s Tooth Gel looks after new and developing teeth and, along with brushing and good eating habits, it helps teeth feel clean and refreshed. With extracts of calendula flowers to keep gums clean, silica for thorough cleaning and flavors of fennel and spearmint, it makes cleaning teeth a happy ritual. There are no ingredients which could cause harm if swallowed – no fluoride either. It’s everything good you want for your child’s early teeth.
- Gentle effective cleanser with pleasant-tasting, essential oils.
- Silica gently cleans teeth to help keep teeth clean and refreshed.
- Free of sugar, artificial sweeteners, surfactants, synthetic preservatives, flavors, colorants, or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- No harmful ingredients if swallowed.
- Certified natural by NATRUE.
Suggested use: Use twice-daily, regular brushing keeps mouth feeling refreshed.