Sensitive Sun Cream Water Resistant 50+ SPF
A certified organic sun cream that offers very high (SPF50+), broad-spectrum protection (UVA/UVB) against the sun. It is water-resistant and is manufactured with 100% natural mineral filters which are guaranteed free from nanoparticles. Although designed for babies and kids, the product is perfect for the whole family.
The Pure Beginnings Baby & Kids Sensitive Sun Cream (SPF50+) offers very high broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection against the sun. With great water resistance and non-nanoparticle mineral filters, it is perfect for the whole family, especially those with sensitive skins that may react to traditional chemical-based sunscreens.
- COLIPA (EU) & FDA (US) tested and approved for its sun protection factor (SPF), broad-spectrum protection (UVA+UVB) and water resistance.
- Non-nanoparticle natural mineral filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide protect skin from the sun
- Aloe Vera – soothes sensitive skin and helps nourish and heal the skin
- Karanja Oil – assists in regenerating the skin and adds moisture to soften and nourish
- Rapeseed Oil – is excellent for improving the elasticity of the skin while hydrating and nourishing it
- Carrot root extract is included to help nourish dry skin and ease sensitivity.
- Recommended for age 6+ months
- Ecocert COSMOS organic product
Suggested use: Shake well before use. Apply evenly to all exposed areas of face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after extended periods of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
How is your sunscreen affecting coral reefs?
Up to 14,000 tons of sunscreen washes off swimmers, scuba divers, and snorkelers into coral reef environments each year. Even more sunscreen pollution can reach coastal areas via wastewater discharges. Up to 10% of the world’s coral reefs may be threatened by certain chemicals found in most sunscreens.
These common sunscreen ingredients were shown to kill or bleach coral at extremely low concentrations (as low as one drop in six and a half Olympic sized swimming pools).
- Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3, BP-3) – a sunscreen ingredient that disrupts coral reproduction, causes coral bleaching and damages coral DNA. Oxybenzone is found in over 3500 sunscreen products worldwide.
- Butylparaben – preservative ingredient shown to cause coral bleaching.
- Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate) – sunscreen ingredient shown to cause coral bleaching.
By choosing Pure Beginnings Sun Cream, which is free from these harmful ingredients, you will not be contributing to the degradation of coral reefs around the world.