Karma Mild Body Scrub
Treat yourself to this mild scrub clay from The Ritual of Karma, specially developed for sensitive skin. Composed of 94% ingredients of natural origin with ultra-fine bamboo particles and kaolin clay, the scrub gently yet effectively removes dead skin cells and hydrates the skin. Kaolin clay gently sloughs away dull and dead skin cells, absorbs impurities and leaves the skin feeling super soft. The paste base promotes the absorption of valuable active ingredients.
This scrub can be used more often during the week thanks to it’s soft base. Massage into your skin with circular movements and breathe in the fresh and floral fragrance of white tea, which is said to sharpen the senses.
This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.
Suggested use: Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse off with warm water. Can be used more often than twice a week due to its fine exfoliating bamboo particles. Adapt usage to skin type
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrated Silica, Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).