Rose Water Alcohol free
Used and revered for centuries for its hydrating and calming benefits, rose water is a natural perfume, toner, make-up remover and general skin refresher. Rose water also has healing qualities and helps in healing wounds and sunburn. Suitable for all skin types, it balances the oil contents and tones in oily skin; while sensitive skin is cooled and soothed. It also helps to reduce inflammations and increases blood supply to skin.
Suggested use: Please conduct your own research
• All-in-one skin freshener and toner. Rose water is full of antioxidants and vitamins. Simply splash rose water on your face every morning or when you need a quick lift or you want to glow.
• Experiencing a dreaded break out? Rose water has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and when mixed with neem oil, sandalwood oil or mint and water, it can be dabbed onto the inflamed skin.
• Rose water is also a great make-up remover. Simply add a few drops to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe off. Even more effective, is to add a drop of coconut oil. What could be easier?
• Rose water is a natural skin soother and is helpful for calming itchy, blotchy and dry skin.
• During hayfever season we sensitive types often suffer with puffy, sore eyes. Simply place rose water in the fridge for 30 minutes and then dab around the eyes with a cotton wool pad.
• Add 2 cups of rose water into your bath for the ultimate pampering. Rose water softens and refreshes your skin, and you emerge smelling like a bed of roses!
• Rose water makes a lovely after-shave or after-wax treatment to soothe the skin.
• Add a little glycerine or almond / olive oil to rose water to use as a moisturiser.
• Dry and dull hair? Prepare a hair pack with rose water, vitamin E oil and jojoba oil. Massage into the hair and leave for one hour. Rinse off with water. This natural hair oil gives instant softness and hydration to your hair. Moreover, this scented hair oil protects your hair from the heat caused by hair dryers and all chemical preparations you use on your hair.
Always store away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve its therapeutic properties.
Diluted Rose water can be used externally on dogs as an after-shampoo rinse and coat conditioner but please do a skin reaction test before applying liberally.
An aqueous extraction of Rosa Damascena essential oil, preserved and standardised: aqua, Rose damascena oil, Citric acid (FG), Potassium sorbate (FG).
About Standard Essential Oils:
Standardised essential oils are produced to achieve a standard scent, whereas a single species essential oil may vary in scent because it is an individual plant species that can naturally vary with season, rainfall, soil quality, geography and a variety of other factors. Standardising the scent by combining multiple species is a method of producing an oil that will always be similar in quality. Standardised oils can therefore be quite beneficial when scent reliability is required.
Standardised essential oils are pure essential oils which have not been diluted, filled or altered in any way. The only differentiating factor between standardised essential oils and others is that multiple variations of plant species are distilled.