Magnesium is one of the most important minerals for your body, bones and brain. Every cell in your body contains it and needs it to function properly. This mineral is the original “Chill Pill”, it calms the nerves and helps us sleep better.
Magnesium Citrate is an elemental magnesium supplement, bound to a citrate salt for easy absorption by the body. It has proven laxative effects, which assists with constipation relief. This mineral is also known to fight depression, prevent migraines, reduce insulin resistance and has benefits against Type 2 diabetes. We have carefully formulated this product to include P5P Vitamin B6 Active coenzyme, for maximum absorption and added benefits.
- Bone Health
- Calcium Absorption
- Helps with better quality sleep
- Protects your Heart
- High Blood pressure
- Premenstrual Symptoms
- Relieving Anxiety
Suggested use: As a food supplement, take 2 – 3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. The best time to take magnesium is before bedtime.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Do not take magnesium if you have kidney failure or have a bleeding disorder.
Do not take concurrently with antibiotics.
Magnesium Citrate pulls water into the intestine from other areas in the body, so drink additional fluids to prevent dehydration.
How it works:
- The main function of magnesium citrate is to draw water into the intestines and then creates a mild laxative effect.
- Softens the stool and makes it easier to pass
- Assimilating calcium and activating vitamin D
- Important for health bone density
- Magnesium prepares your body for sleep by relaxing your muscles. It also calms the nerves by regulating neurotransmitters that keeps you awake.
- Low magnesium in the body has been linked to increased risk of heart disease. This is because it plays an important role of keeping up calcium in tissues like blood vessels and getting the calcium to your bones.
- Magnesium relaxes the smooth muscle cells, meaning those in your veins and arteries, to relax the constriction of blood flow.
- Helps to calm down the spasms of the bronchial muscle
- The combination of Magnesium and B6 is effective for the relief of PMS symptoms – irritability, tension and anxiety