Olive Leaf Extract
A potent tincture containing all the natural component of the raw Olive Leaf, boosted with olive leaf extract concentrate containing >20% Oleuropein. It is a powerful microbe fighter for the prevention & combating of a wide range of illnesses caused by viruses, retroviruses, bacteria, yeast infections (Candida Albicans), fungi (Athlete’s foot), moulds, protozoa (Malaria), worms & other parasites.
Being a tincture, it is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and into the cells themselves where viruses multiply. Amazingly, Olive Leaf extract attacks only harmful microbes, doing do damage to friendly intestinal bacteria or the body’s own protective cells. Olive Leaf extract is non-toxic and completely safe for human consumption.
Some of the therapeutic effects of Olive Leaf extract:
- Elimination of disease-producing microbes allowing recovery of the immune system with an associated increase in energy levels and stamina.
- Effectively treats chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Reversal of most symptoms attributed to Candida Albicans overgrowth and yeast infections.
- Lowering of high blood pressure with increased blood flow to the heart correcting irregular heartbeat and atrial fibrillation.
- Strong antioxidant action (free radical scavenging).
- Help in reversing atherosclerosis and inhibition of oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Elimination of fungal infections, eg. Athlete’s foot
- Relief from arthritic inflammations
- Recovery from malarial and other tropical diseases causing high fevers.
- Relief from sinusitis.
- Alleviation of fibromyalgia (pain in fibrous tissues, tendons, muscles, ligaments)
- Helps in the treatment of Psoriasis.
Best taken before or between meals.
Adults: Preventative dose: 10 drops in a little water 3 times a day. Acute illnesses: 20-30 drops 3-5 times a day or 20 drops per hour in a little water.
Children: Above 10 years – half the adult’s dose in a little water. Below 10 years – quarter the adult’s dose in a little water or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each 1ml contains: Olea Europaea fol (150mg), Olea Europaea fol powdered extract (300mg) (with >20% Olearopein Standardised), Ethyl Alcohol 94.4% m/m (318mg), Purified water (282mg), final alcohol (30% m/m).