Floradix Tablets contain organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Iron contributes to normal red blood cell formation (supported by the vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. In addition, folate (folic acid) contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Floradix Tablets contain iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Floradix Tablets are easy to take and help safeguard the balance of iron, vitamins B1, B2, niacin, B6, B12, C and folic acid.
- Floradix Tablets contain extracts of selected herbs and rosehip.
- Floradix Tablets are free from lactose and gluten and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Floradix Tablets are suitable for women including those planning to conceive, expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
Suggested use: To maximise the iron absorption, take Floradix tablets on an empty stomach, approx. 30 minutes or more before a meal or 2 hours after.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet, twice daily. 30 mins before a meal, with liquid.
- Children 3–12 years: 1 tablet daily
Ingredients: Yeast extract, rice starch, herbal dried mixed extract (16%) from: spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), carrot root (Daucus carota), centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea). Ferrous gluconate, glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), rose hip dry extract (4%) (Rosa canina), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), anti-caking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), colour (sulphite ammonia caramel), anti-caking agent (silicium dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids, fatty acids), nicotinamide (niacin), concentrate (apple, blackcurrant, radish), glazing agent (hydroxypropyl cellulose, isomalt) vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), thiamin (thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), thickener (gum arabic).
Per 2 tablets
15 kJ / 4 kcal
1493 kJ / 352 kcal
of which saturates
of which sugars
Per daily adult dosage (2 tablets)
RDA* per daily dosage (2 tabs)
8 mg NE