Showing the single result
Organic Corn Chips
Santa Anna’s Organic Corn Chips are hand cut from their delicious tortillas, and fried in de-flavoured coconut oil – boasting what they like to call “the healthiest chip on the planet”. This versatile snack can be devoured on the go, as a hearty at home snack such as Nachos, or just paired with some saucy salsa and home-made guacamole –yum!
The blended natural flavours and sustainable source make Santa Anna’s Organic Corn Chips a tasty snack that will leave your belly full and guilt free.
- Made from organic corn, which is naturally gluten free, high in fibre and lower in carbohydrates than wheat.
- The corn is processed with calcium hydroxide (Nixtamal Process) which helps your body to experience less problematic digestion, and a generally better functioning inner digestive system as well as more energy.
- Science has found that the infusion of the calcium dioxide in corn frees the niacin in the plant, making the vitamins and nutrients in the corn absorbable in the body.
- Niacin has shown to reduce bad cholesterol and enhance ones good cholesterol, while improving digestion, metabolism, cell repair and has even shown a purifying effect against cancers in the body.
- Through the nixtamal process, the alkaline that occurs can also reduce the amount of the protein zein in the body, improving essential amino acid balance.
- Corn naturally contains Thiamin (vitamin B1), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Folate and Vitamin C.
- Secondary benefits can increase calcium (by 750%, with 85% available for absorption), iron, copper and zinc.
Ingredients: Organic Corn, Calcium hydroxide, de-flavoured Coconut Oil.