Pulses Pine Kernels Seeds
Kitchen Garden brings you a hearty way to grow your own “veggie garden” right on your kitchen windowsill. These organic seeds are easy to sprout; in just a few days you can harvest a helping of fresh-sprouted greens, to enjoy in salads, stir-fries, soups, smoothies, or any meal that needs that extra nutritional punch.
Pulses are particularly rich in folate, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and potassium. Pulses are excellent for managing cholesterol, digestive health and regulating energy levels.
- Add 3-4Tbsp of your dry seeds to a clean sprouting jar; enough to lightly cover the bottom of an upright jar.
- Cover the sprouting jar with the mesh screen & secure it with a rubber band.
- Cover your dry seeds with 2-4cm water & soak for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Drain & rinse in fresh water, swirling gently while draining to disperse the seeds across the surface of the sprouting jar. Place the jar at an angle on your sprouting stand.
- Keep your sprouting jar in natural light but never in direct sunlight. Rinse your seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water. The water should be rinsed clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the “tails” and/or greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain the sprouts well & leave 2-4 hours to dry on your sprouting stand, before transferring to an airtight, covered storage container.
- Enjoy your sprouts in 3-7 days; keep them refrigerated in an airtight container. Start sprouting new seeds every 2- 3 days for a continuous, fresh supply.
Please Note: This product consists of the sprouting seeds only; sprouting jars & stand are not included. You will need a full standard sprouting kit to grow your seeds.