Rituals Ayurveda Hand Balm – 70ml


Only 1 left in stock

This luxurious hand balm has been specially developed to soften and moisturise dry hands. Enriched with softening sweet almond oil and soothing Indian rose, your hands will feel nourished and silky soft. The rich and luxurious hand balm sinks in the skin easily, so you can easily use it at any moment of the day.

This hand balm for dry hands with 98% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 2% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

Recent reviews


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rituals Ayurveda Hand Balm – 70ml”