As a yogi, you soon learn to appreciate conscious breathing. This is what this tea seeks to evoke. Sip for sip, it fills your entire body like a deep breath, thanks to refreshing eucalyptus and spicy thyme. We breathe – and feel free.
- Ayurvedic organic tea blend
- Made from eucalyptus, basil and thyme
- Contains rejuvenating spices such as cardamom, cinnamon & cloves
- Helps to revitalise the body & mind
- 17 individually wrapped tea bags
- Certified organic by Soil
- Free from GMOs
- No artificial additives or flavour enhancers
- 100% Compostable tea bags
- Tea bags are free from chlorine, plastic & staples
- Can be added to earthworm farms & compost heaps
- Eco-friendly, & recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Eucalyptus will help to ease congestion and sore throats.
- Cinnamon oil is used in traditional Ayurvedic practice as a natural aphrodisiac for men and women. Cinnamon may be helpful with the management of blood sugar levels.
- Ginger is used traditionally as a digestif tea, to promote digestion and reduce nausea.
Suggested use: Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour.