Tart and spicy echinacea originates from North America, where it has been valued for centuries by the country’s indigenous peoples. Together with South African rooibos and Middle Eastern spices, the echinacea in this tea takes us on a journey of flavour from which we return fortified and inspired.
- Ayurvedic organic tea blend
- Made from echinacea, rooibos and roasted chicory
- Naturally sweet taste from carob, cardamom & vanilla
- Uplifts the mind & body
- Helps to detox the body
- 17 individually wrapped tea bags
- Certified organic by Soil
- Free from GMOs
- No artificial additives or flavour enhancers
- 100% Compostable tea bags
- Tea bags are free from chlorine, plastic & staples
- Can be added to earthworm farms & compost heaps
- Eco-friendly & recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Echinacea is believed to help shorten symptoms caused by colds & flus.
- Rooibos is high in antioxidants (flavonoids and polyphenols) to fight free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Cinnamon has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Suggested use: Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour.