Showing the single result
Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine essential oil, like the fresh citrus fruit, is loved by children and adults alike with its delightfully sweet aroma that can create a happy, contented mindset. Because of its appealing aroma, Tangerine oil uses include a wealth of topical and aromatic applications.
- Bright, uplifting citrus aroma
- Promotes happiness, playfulness and creativity
- Cleanses and beautifies the skin
Suggested use: Please conduct your own research
- Add to a gentle facial cleanser for extra cleansing benefits and beautifying properties.
- Put a couple drops of oil on cotton balls and clip them on your car air vents. They’ll disperse a refreshing, citrus scent that’s perfect for rush hour.
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass bottle. Spray around the house for a fresh, clean scent.
- Diffuse at work or at home to infuse your space with a sweet, refreshing aroma.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.