FloraFood – 60 Vegan Capsules
One way to help maintain digestive health is to be aware of and take care of our intestinal flora – the trillions of bacteria that make the digestive tract their home. AIM FloraFood® contains a special blend of three powerful friendly bacteria – L. gasseri, B. bifidum and B. longum. Friendly bacteria promote the production of B vitamins, break down and rebuild hormones, protect us from environmental toxins, and help to maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. AIM’s special formula requires no refrigeration.
- Maintains digestive and intestinal health
- Stimulates/enhances immune system
- Maintains healthy cholesterol level
- Alleviates gas
- 3 billion live cells per capsule
- Boost the immune system by replenishing friendly gut flora
- Optimises digestion
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule with meals twice daily, with 240 ml of water for maintenance.
How to use AIM FloraFood
• Take 1 capsule with meals twice daily, with 8 oz (240 ml) of water for maintenance.
• Best taken with meals. Food dilutes the stomach acids, creating an environment conducive to bacterial survival.
• FloraFood does not require refrigeration.
• AIM guarantees viability of the bacteria at the time of expiration.
Please note: You may take AIM FloraFood with other AIM products. AIM FloraFood and AIM PrepZymes are both best taken with meals. However, AIM PrepZymes will break down the bacteria in AIM FloraFood, so take these products with alternate meals
Who should use AIM FloraFood
Anyone concerned about digestive health should consider using FloraFood. You should definitely take it
if you are undergoing or have recently undergone an antibiotics course because antibiotics destroy friendly bacteria. Those who are travelling can also greatly benefit.
Anyone exposed to stress could also benefit, since stress upsets our digestive tract.
It is considered safe for everyone; however, diabetics using FloraFood should be monitored carefully because blood sugar levels may fluctuate and insulin intake may need to be regulated. When using dietary supplements, it is recommended that you consult your healthcare practitioner.
AIM FloraFood is completely safe. However, some detoxification may occur.
Pregnant and lactating women should always consult a healthcare practitioner when adding new supplements to their diet.