Sakura Body Sugar Scrub Cherry Blossom
Exfoliate the skin with our 91% natural origin The Ritual of Sakura body scrub. Contains a luxurious mixture of sugar with a carefully formulated base of rich oils enriched with cherry exfoliant and potent Japanese oils. Complete your nourishing body care routine by following with The Ritual of Sakura dry oil or body cream.
This scrub with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.
Awaken your skin by massaging this scrub onto damp skin to remove dull, dry skin, stimulate skin cell renewal, and improve your body’s complexion. The rice bran, tsubaki and jojoba oil will nourish the skin for a radiant and healthy glow. Finally, this scrub is enriched with the nurturing fragrant combination of rice milk and cherry blossom – known for its delicate and elegant scent.
Suggested use: Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse off with warm water. For best results, use 1-2 a week.
Sucrose, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Shell Powder, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene.