Fresh Zest – Reed Diffuser
Lemongrass, Ginger & Peppermint
Ginger and freshly cut lemongrass blended with a touch of cooling peppermint. Fresh Zest is strong, invigorating, and offers an energising aroma. A refreshing classic!
- 170ml glass bottle with gold rubber cork lid.
- Each glass bottle contains 50ml of pure essential oils.
- Includes 10 natural rattan reeds.
- Scent will be released slowly and evenly into the air for approximately 8 – 12 weeks.
- Flip reeds weekly, or more often to intensify the fragrance experience.
Due to the high fragrance load of essential oils the reeds may become “clogged” over time. It’s always a good idea to purchase a spare set of reeds, so you can swop them out when needed.
Copper Bottle Hammered
This Coppa Wellness Bottle is a beautiful handmade copper bottle with an elegant hammered finish. This bottle has a wonderful array of health benefits due to copper’s powerful ability to purify, ionize, & alkalise the water within.
The Magic of Copper:
Copper ions dissolve in water in small amounts. This is known as the Oligodynamic Effect and in essence, it results in the water having the potency to destroy harmful microbes, fungi, bacteria, and viruses. This unique property of copper was recognised by the Vedic Indians. It was incorporated into a daily practice based on the teachings of Ayurveda, and its incredible properties are fast becoming well-known and extensively used in the modern day world.
Bright, beautiful, and naturally luxurious. Coppa’s exquisite copper vessels are made from pure copper to purify, and alkalize. They’re handmade from a single sheet of copper, and lacquered on the outside to prevent tarnishing.
How to get the full benefits of your copper water bottle:
To get the full benefits, Coppa recommends filling your bottle the night before. Allow the copper ions to suffuse into the water for 6-8 hours. Drink first thing in the morning.
Warning: Too much copper intake can cause some people to get upset stomachs. It is recommended not to drink water that has been standing in a copper vessel for more than half a day.
- Only suitable for use with filtered water, and tap water.
- Do not fill your Coppa Wellness bottle or keg with hot water.
- Not suitable for use with fruit juices or other acidic beverages like lemon water.
- Consult with your physician about any possible interactions an increase in copper intake might have on any prescribed or chronic medications.
How to clean my copper water bottle: (once a week)
- Squeeze half a lemon (or ¼ cup of naturally fermented vinegar) and a tablespoon of salt into the bottle.
- Add 1-2 cups of warm water, screw on the lid, and shake.
- Thoroughly rinse afterwards with clean, tap water.
- Not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
Glass Water Filter Dispenser 8L
Kuro-Bo Glass Water Filter Dispenser is made to provide you with safe, clean drinking water. It features a slow flow, user-friendly brass tap with a bamboo lid and a raised bamboo stand. You can use it at the office, gym, studio, holiday house or at your home. Get yourself the Kuro-Bo Glass Water Filter Dispenser now to start quenching your thirst with purified, drinkable water every time.
- Helps to purify and clean your drinking water
- Assists in removing lead, copper, limescale and other impurities from your water
- Works for either the counter or a larger fridge
- Handmade with Borosilicate glass and Bamboo
- Features a user-friendly brass tap
- 8 Litre liquid capacity
- Ideal gift for friends or family
- Eco friendly
- Includes 3 reusable and recyclable Kuro-Bo Activated Charcoal Natural Water Filters
- Activate the 3 x Kuro-Bo Charcoal Water Filters by boiling in a pan for 10 minutes. Allow to cool and sign up for reactivation e-reminders.
- First fill the dispenser with 8L of tap water and then add the Kuro-Bo Sticks. Ensure the underside of the bamboo lid is wiped dry daily. Keep out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- Allow 6 to 8 hours, or ideally overnight, to purify and mineralise. This can be at room temperature, or remove the base and put the glass dispenser in the fridge.
- Top up when the dispenser is empty, or each evening. Repeat for 3+ months.
- Only remove the Kuro-Bo Sticks to carefully clean the dispenser or to reboil every 4 weeks.
Mehr Hand Balm – Sweet Orange & Cedar Wood
Lift up your mood with the fragrance of sweet orange and cedarwood. Containing over 95% natural ingredients, this recovery hand balm is enhanced with energising sweet orange and uplifting cedar wood for soft and nourished cuticles. Especially developed to soothe and nourish dry hands.
Suggested use: Carefully massage your hands and cuticles every day with the balm for hydration and nourishment.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Undecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tridecane, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Phytic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Citric acid.