Purest Omega 3 – Wild Alaskan fish
This supplement of Omega 3 is collected from high quality Wild Alaskan Fish for only the purest softgels. Sustainably collected with constant testing, you can ensure you’re feeding your body responsibly without the worry of heavy metals and additives. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease.
- Produced under the highest quality standard (cGMP)
- Market leading TOTOX score of 5 from constant testing
- No heavy metals or pollutants make their way into the pure and natural supplement
- Using only Wild caught Alaskan fish from a certified sustainable source
- Delivered in its natural and superior Triglyceride form
- High potency concentrations of EPA & DHA
- Contains no sugar, artificial additives, soya, heavy metals, pollutants, or GMO ingredients
What is Omega 3 used for?
- Omega 3 supplements may provide general support for heart health, healthy blood lipids, brain health, and wellness.
- Some findings show that Omega 3 can help to:
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce triglycerides
- Slow the development of plaque in the arteries
- Reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm
- Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke
- Lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease