Olive Oil Extra Virgin Carrier Oil
Escentia Extra Virgin Olive Oil will nourish and condition your skin and play a wonderful part in any natural health skin-care routine with its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Olive oil, rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamins E & K and antioxidants, is one of the oldest natural remedies for very dry skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamins E & K
Suggested use: Please conduct your own research
- An easy way to soften your hands and feet
- Blend it with a few drops of sandalwood essential oil to strengthen your nails
- To soften dry skin, rub it on your body after your shower. If you find that too greasy and is taking too long be absorbed
- Blend with a little aloe vera. Aloe vera improves the absorption of any oil into your skin
- To treat itchy skin, blend with a few drops of roman chamomile essential oil
- To treat wrinkles, blend with Argan oil and a few drops of Ylang ylang (or Geranium essential oil if your skin is dry).
- Use to remove your make-up: simply add olive oil to a cotton ball and wipe your face then rinse with one of our wonderful floral waters
100% pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) – cold pressed