Geranium Essential Oil – Organic
Organic Geranium essential oil is a highly fragrant, mood-enhancing oil with a sweet musky rose scent. It works wonders in reducing stress and enhancing sleep, while naturally boosting your overall health. It is antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It kills fungi and bacteria; and thereby keeps wounds from developing nasty infections. This is a must have for the medicine cabinet.
- Certified Organic
- As an immunity booster, it strengthens the body’s defense mechanisms both internally and externally.
- Geranium essential oil is very popular in spa treatments as it can help with a variety of skin ailments and conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis. Add a few drops of geranium essential oil to skin lotions or creams, or a simple carrier oils such as almond oil and gently massage into the skin.
- Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes, varicose veins and fungal infections. It is also very effective in reducing scar tissue.
Suggested use: Please conduct your own research
- Cosmetic – Geranium acts as a natural cleanser and hydrator; either used directly or added to water. It can also serve as an anti-aging agent; it keeps the skin from sagging by tightening the muscle tissues.
- Combine it with lavender oil, almond oil and vitamin E oil for a luxuriant stress relieving massage oil.
- Insect repellent – simply place one or two drops on a tissue and rub on exposed areas. Geranium is also effective against head lice when added to shampoo.
- Geranium essential oil can be placed in bowls around the home, or used in sachets to infuse its rose scent on clothing and bed linens.
- Rubbing a mix of Lavender and Geranium into sunburned skin will diminish the sting and reduce the dry, itchy peeling.
- May irritate sensitive skins, spot test first.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
100% pure organic Geranium essential oil(Pelargonium graveolens).
About Essential oils:
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant essences. The ingestion of essential oils is not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.