PH Litmus Paper Dispenser The Acid Test
OCEANMILK pH Litmus Dispenser is what you use to test your acid level every morning. It’s best used before you eat, brush teeth or drink anything. With it you can do up to 150 tests. Do your tests daily to keep with your acid level.
- Tests acid or alkaline state of saliva and urine only, not water or other fluids
- Easy to use
- Indicate alkaline or acid level instantly
- You don’t need a partner to use it
- 150 tests – can be used by your whole family
- Only needs your saliva
- Tear off a 3cm strip of paper.
- Gather some saliva in your mouth.
- Drop some saliva from your tongue onto the paper to moisten it.
- Wait approximately 1 minute.
- Compare the colour of the wet paper to the pH scale on the front of the dispenser or the side of the box. Record your readings.
- The pH scale on your Ocean Milk® pH Litmus dispenser is marked from 4.5 to 7.5
- Any number below 7 means that the sample you are testing is on the acid side. Above 7 is alkaline.
- The lower the number, the more acidic the pH reading is. Seven indicates a neutral state. Therefore, neither acid nor alkaline.
- Saliva readings should ideally be 7.5pH indicating healthy, slightly alkaline extracellular fluids.