Soothing Baby Massage and Bath Oil
A certified organic baby massage and bath oil that contains a blend of moisturising and calming oils such as Kalahari melon, almond and jojoba, to nurture and protect delicate baby skin. Can be used to massage baby or dispensed into the bath to nourish and hydrate baby’s skin.
Adored by moms and babies alike, the Pure Beginnings Soothing Baby Massage & Bath Oil is the ideal oil to use during a bonding baby massage. Alternatively, simply add it to baby’s bath to provide additional nourishment to the skin.
- Kalahari melon seed oil – rich in omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Almond oil – softening and soothing to the skin
- Jojoba oil – natural skin conditioner
- Avocado oil – rich in healthy fatty acids and proven to soothe skin
- pH balanced to that of the skin to provide an optimal environment for the skin microbiome
- Petroleum free – will not clog pores and allows skin to breathe
- Ecocert certified organic cosmetic
Massage: Apply a small amount to your hand. Massage into baby, applying gentle pressure in circular motions.
Bath: Dispense 2-3 pumps of oil into running water.
Dispense a few drops into the Pure Beginnings Probiotic Baby Body Cream to add extra nourishment to the product and give it that familiar Pure Beginnings scent. Moms can use it on their bellies pre- and post -pregnancy to help with stretch marks.
Advantages Of Regular Baby Massages
- Affirms your bond with your baby
- Encourages digestion and eases baby’s colic, constipation and gas/wind
- Improves blood circulation and skin conditions
- Encourages sensory stimulation and routine building
- Helps build parent’s and baby’s self-esteem
- Improves baby’s health and general well-being
- Helps baby sleep for longer and stimulates neurological development
- Helps you become more confident in handling your child, and better at recognising their needs
- Relieves stress for both mother and baby, and enables the mother to engage in a positive way with her baby
- It can be a great way for partners, grandparents, and siblings to bond with the newest addition to the family
- Although massage is beneficial for all babies, it is particularly useful for those with special needs like Down’s syndrome or cerebral palsy, as it provides a unique way of communicating and soothing them.