Cordyceps is known as the ‘the athlete’s mushroom’ as it may boost the body’s supply of ATP, a primary source of energy to improve stamina and endurance to support physical performance. Also referred to as an aphrodisiac, it may support oxygen uptake and is said to enhance libido and fertility. There are bioavailable nutrients unique to tonic mushrooms, like cordyceps, which may be immuno- modulating and strengthen the immune system, whilst others may reduce inflammation and support the liver.
- Ideal for blending with your soups, tea, coffee and other hot drinks
- Contains adaptogenic and immune system supporting properties
- Helps to boost energy and physical performance
- Assists with reducing inflammation
- Certified EU and CERES Organic
- Vegan friendly
- GMO free
- No fillers, binders, sulphites or artificial flavouring and colouring
- Palm Oil free
- Free of Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, Rye and Tree Nuts
- Comes in biodegradable packaging
- Start with 1 tsp or 4 capsules (2g) per day. Up to 10g or 20 capsules can be used per day once acquainted with the effects.
- Works best taken before physical activities